Salary £25000 - £30000 per annum
Location West Midlands
Consultant David Lee
Date posted 30 September 2016
A Data Analyst role has recently become available with a well known Financial services provider in the West Midlands. You will be joining a well established team that is looking to grow. The role will involved you using your technical statistical knowledge to problem solve and find solutions through various methodologies (Regression/Correlation Analysis).
You will be responsible for ensuring that the quality of data across a variety of tools and systems is accurate and functional.
Data Analyst Essential experience:
- Principal technical skills are required in the following areas, SQL Server 2008
- Preferable experience of working with MS Access and Excel would be preferable but its not essential for this opportunity
- Working within a Financial Services environment would put you in good stead for this role
- Undergraduate degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Similar
- Strong Skills in statistics especially in the area of Probability Theory/Regression and correlation analysis
- You should enjoy working in large team environments
- Strong time management skills, i.e. ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and able to work under deadlines
- Ability to take functional specifications and develop timely and accurate tools and analysis
- Understands the importance of accuracy and resilient data analysis
- Has the ability to communicate with all levels of Senior Management, and can provide clear and concise communication in all formats
If you consider yourself a good match to the above, are happy working in the West Midlands, and would like to learn more about this Data Analyst role then please apply ASAP with an up to date CV, or feel free to contact David Lee on 0121 260 2509 or 07557 266 002.