Data Management Team Leader
Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 21 September 2016
A rarely available Data Management Team Leader role has just become available at one of the leading global data storage organisations, based in Berkshire, Slough. This is an excellent opportunity for data Management professional to lead a team and accelerate their career progression.
About the Data Management Team Leader:
This is a business critical Data position and the role holder will be responsible for a team of 9 direct reports. The teams responsibility will be split between an integration project and BAU activities across the organisation. The Data Management Team Leader will have strong prior experience in managing teams in the past and will have experience within Data Analytics in order to resolve escalations raised by the business.
- Responsible for the oversight of the Data Management Team workload
- Manages BAU incoming and outgoing demand, and develops the business process to manage the demand.
- Coordination and management of the allocation of tasks in the Data Management Team
- Monitors the progress and delivery of team tasks, drives performance and sets targets
- Works with and supports the Business Support Manager in developing the team
Key Skill Set:
- Experience in leading teams and line management responsibilities
- Prior Data Analytics experience is essential
- Working knowledge of data management systems
- Analysis skills to review data issues, process and systems flows to undertake investigation, route cause analysis and recommendations to re-mediate issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with technical Subject Matter Experts, internal teams and managers at all levels; able to influence
- Understanding of Siebel, Singleview and Caplogix
- Ability to travel within EMEA if required
This Global Data Storage organisation need no introduction and is a leader in its field. This role is based in their Slough offices.