Data Warehouse Developer
Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 12 September 2016
This household name have an immediate requirement for a Data Warehouse Developer to join their Chester based team, assisting with he delivery of a new data warehouse and analytics solution.
Whilst the business have very large data sets (billions of rows), they do not necessarily make the most use of this data at present, and as such the data warehouse developer will be involved in numerous projects to enable the business to gain more value and insight form their data.
The Data Warehouse Developer will work closely with 3rd parties to delivery a cloud based data warehouse to complement the existing Teradata platform.
Tasks / responsibilities will include:
- Data Modelling using current and new data.
- Identify and resolve data quality issues.
- Development of the cloud based data warehouse including performance and data integration.
- Business Intelligence development including development and design of cubes and dashboards.
From a technical standpoint experience with some or all of the following would be advantageous:
- SQL Azure
- SQL Server
- Microsoft BI - SSAS / SSRS/ SSIS and Power BI
- Database design and data modelling.
If you have the required skills and experience and are looking for a new role in the Cheshire area please get in touch on 16 1240 7478 or email@example.com