Consultant David Lee
Date posted 07 September 2016
A Data Analyst role has recently become available with a well Global Manufacturing company based in Northamptonshire. This is an exciting prospect for anyone who is looking to join a well established stable team.
About the Data Analyst role:
The role will involved you using your technical statistical knowledge to problem solve and find solutions through various methodologies (Regression/Correlation Analysis)
You will be responsible to support and assist the commercial manager on a daily basis by the development and creation of reports which will support the Customer Service Division.
- Principal technical skills are required in the following areas, SQL, SSRS, and SSLS, Tableau, SAP (Query, Crystal Report and Web Ide) and Amazon Web Services
- Analyse data from several different data sources and deviate business optimisation strategies
- Preferable experience around Software Development specifically C#, .Net, HTML and Java
- Undergraduate degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Similar
- Strong Skills in statistics especially in the area of Probability Theory/Regression and correlation analysis
- Strong time management skills, i.e. ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and able to work under deadlines
- Ability to take functional specifications and develop timely and accurate tools and analysis
- Understands the importance of accuracy and resilient data analysis
- Has the ability to communicate with all levels of Senior Management, and can provide clear and concise communication in all formats
If you consider yourself a good match to the above, are happy working in the West Midlands, and would like to learn more about this Data Analyst role then please apply ASAP with an up to date CV, or feel free to contact David Lee on 0121 260 2509 or 07557 266 002.