Digital Windows Lead
Salary £40,000 - £42,500 per annum + Bonus+Benefits
Consultant Brett Mears
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Windows Lead, working for a Global High-end brand in Leeds with great career progression, Salary £40-£42.5K + Bonus + Benefits
Digital Windows Lead
£40,000 - £42,500 + Bonus + Benefits
Robert Walters is partnering with a High-End Global Brand based in Leeds, they have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Windows Lead with great career progression with a large retail enterprise level business.
As part of the Digital Workplace Team, this role takes the lead on all Windows infrastructure matters that directly affect the business end users. As required, this role will be expected to also assist with OSX and MDM infrastructure support.
- Deploy, maintain, enhance, and troubleshoot SCCM 2016 infrastructure
- Create Packages/Advertisement/Collections/ within an SCCM 2016 environment
- Create and maintain Windows 10 build
- Manage patches with SCCM and Windows Server Update Service (WSUS)
- Setup/use/troubleshooting software deployment "Maintenance Windows"
- Provide technical expertise for the planning and definition of new system requirements: perform feasibility and performance studies, including benchmark, capacity planning, sizing, etc.
- Evaluate current procedures and processes for accomplishing objectives and continuously develop and implement improved practices
- Report with Systems Management Centre Systems Management Server or SCCM 2012
- Support Operations Tier 1 and 2 Teams (act as an escalation point)
- Create and maintain technical documentation (validation documents, systems proposals/recommendation, etc).
- Ability to execute an end-user centric Digital Workplace vision
- Understandable relevant end-user benefits that the end-user can relate to
- SCCM 2016 deployment and infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of Automation via PowerShell required
- Patch Management skills with SCCM and WSUS
- Strong hands on technical experience with Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Demonstrate high level of interpersonal and negotiation skills to build effective long-term relationships
- Build and develop products/services based on regional needs
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to effectively present to an audience and convey required concepts
- Ability to critically evaluate a situation and analytically resolve a problem, being mindful of implications of proposed courses of action
- Ability to work closely with a team of talented specialists and collaborate to meet the Digital Workplace vision