Salary £33,000 - £43,500 per annum + 10% Bonus
Location North West England
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 20 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Application Support to join their established but growing technology practice. This is a Permanent position in the North West
Wholesale Onboarding, KYC, Fulfilment and Financial Crime team provide the Level -1 and Level-2 support to the critical services that caters data to financial and client facing system. It comprises of over 200+ applications. Many of these applications are client facing applications and have users base globally. Level-2 team operates from different geographies (Pune, UK, and US) in follow the sun model to provide un-interrupted support round the clock.
· Level 2 incident management and Strong Functional, Technical and Prod support Knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
· Complex issue triage, investigation and coordination to closure including leading triage on major incident calls
· Participation in service reviews and post incident reviews
· Complex issue triage, investigation and coordination to closure.
· Batch scheduling changes (Bank Holidays etc.)
· Identification of service improvements and stability activities
· Maintain open and timely communication with relevant business, supplier and IT personnel, particularly Change the Bank development teams
· Drive complex or major incident resolution, implement or coordinate higher scale chain
· 2nd Line Support experience
· Experience in supporting CRM
· Excellent written & oral communication
· Incident and problem management experience
· Experience in supporting Siebel/Salesforce CRM
· Knowledge of Connect Direct jobs
· Knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud