ERP Systems Manager
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + Car
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 10 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is engaged with a market leading national commercial services business, they specialise in providing services to a national customer base across multiple business channels, such as Oil, Manufacturing, Industrial and Transportation.
As part of a transformation programme they have undertaken considerable growth and investment over the last two years. In addition to acquisitions they are focusing on strengthening the senior management team for the group.
To improve operational efficiency, commercial support and management information they are investing towards a new ERP package.
As such, they are keen to appoint an experienced ERP Systems Manager to be based in Kidderminster, paying a salary of £60,000 to £70,000 plus car and benefits.
As an ERP Systems Manager, you will provide a senior hands-on technical approach to cover all aspects of Systems. In addition, you will help lead the implementation of systems to a complex, fast growing company.
ERP Systems Manager: Role Duties
- Selection and implementation of an ERP package
- Oversee development, maintenance and support of all business’s information systems – ERP
- Financials, CRM, Logistics, Call Management, Payroll)
- Process design and re-engineering
- Management of website developments/integration – through 3rd party
- Management of third party support providers
- Reporting writing, data extraction
- System policies/Procedures – Development and maintenance
- Training/Support systems users
ERP Systems Manager: Experience
- Strong ERP implementation experience – financial and operational modules
- Demonstrable experience of complex business change projects
- Solution and service driven
The permanent opportunity for an ERP Systems Manager will pay a salary range between £60,000 to £70,000 plus car and benefits. This is an opportunity to join a greenfield programme for an organisation that has experienced considerable growth over the last two years.
If you would like to discuss the role in greater detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.