Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Max Johnson
Date posted 07 November 2016
A global banking institution is seeking a decision analyst to join their product analytics division in London. The purpose of this particular function goes far beyond local requirements, as the team uses analytics to price products across the bank. You will be someone who has a natural curiosity for customer behaviour, through the use of data and analytics.
There will also be an element of predictive modelling, therefore, having experience with clustering and regression type analysis would also be beneficial.
Key requirements of a Decision Analyst:
- Identify performance trends, customer behaviours and commercial opportunities
- Build strong relationships with relevant teams for which analytics needs to be conducted
- Contribute to the design, test and build of complex information across multiple decision engines
- Demonstrate an innovative approach to data-based problem solving, and have an input into the development of an analytics strategy
- Work with complex data sets to form insight
- Extensive experience with SAS, SQL and SPSS
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Commercial mindset
- Some statistical modelling experience
- Strong interest in targeting analytics
The successful decision analyst must be able to think about customers, channels and products, ultimately looking at the underlying data to help the business form insight and analysis within a financial services framework.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the website.