Salary £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Kriston Rose
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 it Coventry West Midlands GB GBP 30000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Data Analyst Meriden, Coventry Up to £50,000 plus a competitive benefits package
An opportunity for a Data Analyst has just become available at Epyx. They specialise in eCommerce solutions for the automotive sector. Epyx are a member of the Fleetcor Group, a global pioneer in developing new technology to help the fleet industry boost productivity and profitability.
Epyx’s innovative 1Link platform empowers their fleet customers to supercharge business growth, by helping them manage not just vehicle procurement and hire, but maintenance schedules, as well as end-of-life vehicle disposal and relicensing.
1link is the leading software provider of vehicle lifecycle technology. The solution has been adopted by all major leasing companies and with a network of over 18,000 franchise garages processes over 4 million transactions per annum.
As a Data Analyst, you will be based in Meriden, Coventry working with the Software Engineering team refining data designs, engineering data lakes and building compelling visualisations.
Key Skills & Duties:
• Transforming existing operational data into working data marts, lakes and not swamps.
• Working closely with the rest of the engineering team, encouraging best practice and principles for data handling, security and storage
• Delivering solutions that focus on clean data, positioning data in the right place at the right time.
• Improving your skills, learning new technologies across the entire stack and getting exposure to the wider technical environment (e.g. Machine Learning, DevOps, cloud services and architecture).
• Contributing to team improvement through discussions, pair programming and code reviews to drive continual improvement, deliver new projects and reduce technical debt
• MS SQL Server (2016+)
• SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Data visualisation using Tableau and Web
• Data analytics using R
The permanent opportunity for a Data Analyst will pay up to £50,000 plus a competitive benefits package
If you feel you have the experience to meet the requirements, please apply with an updated CV.
Please note, all third-party applications will be forwarded to Robert Walters