Senior Business Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 it Manchester GB M3 3HF GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want to work with one of the most forward thinking, digitally-driven businesses in Central Manchester right now? If you're a Senior Business Analyst with a strong track record working in a product-led, AGILE business, this may just be the role for you...
My client seeks a Senior Business Analyst to join their IT/Change team as this dynamic and rapidly growing organisation is in-flight with a large digital transformation programme as they move from legacy to target cloud software solutions. Working with stakeholders across the business, you'll have the gravitas and personality to understand their challenges and elicit requirements that make for shaping the right solution designs for commercial needs.
• Facilitate running workshops and training for users on newly implemented systems.
• GAP Analysis (As-is/to-be).
• User Stories/ Epics/ Feature writing. (ESSENTIAL)
• Identify potential business impacts by closely monitoring market trends and wider tech movements
• Identify the appropriate analysis techniques to employ and then working with; SME's, offshore partners, developers, testers and architects to best deliver execution.
• Come up with a future-proof initiatives and sharing your passion for the Digital and Tech space through production of high-calibre forward-thinking solution designs and fantastic documentation that you'll confidently present to Senior Business Stakeholders and Users to encourage strategic improvements/change.
• Assist with ensuring compliance with ISO27001 and required security standards.
• Strong experience working in AGILE -User Stories/Features - (Essential)
• Experience working in an organisation with a strong B2B commercial focus (desirable)
• Exceptional stakeholder management skills; gravitas and the ability to challenge senior stakeholders.
• Experienced working in synergy with offshore partners to deliver data-driven enterprise architecture to support commercial aims.
• Strong AGILE methodology experience.
• Previous experience working in an eCommerce/Digital business.
If you're a Senior Business Analyst looking for an exciting, truly digital business in Manchester. Get in touch today!