Technical Business Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 23 October 20192019-10-23 2019-12-22 it Manchester GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This publicly-listed, market-leading service provider in Manchester are in the midst of a large digital transformation. After a successful systems implementation, they are looking to bring in a Technical Business Analyst to act as a conduit between the business and the Software Development team to service any bugs/issues that need addressing, as well as play a pivotal part in process improvements.
My client, a market-leading industrial services provider in Manchester are recruiting for an adept Technical Business Analyst to join their projects team. The successful candidate will be joining an exciting time for the business, as this particular business surpasses a milestone revenue target and has exciting plans ahead for the next 24 months.
•Strong experience working closely with Software Developers, with technical appreciation for web- development/back-end solutions.
• A sound understanding of IT infrastructure, applications and data.
• Good knowledge of CRM/ERP systems and translating the necessary requirements to facilitate fixes/improvements.
• Facilitating workshops, video-conference calls and one-to-one interviews to elicit accurate requirements.
• GAP Analysis (As-is & to-be).
• Working experience in process improvement (LEAN/Six-Sigma) would be highly preferable.
• Champion and play a key part in developing continuous improvement in further roll-out of the ERP system across the group.
• Exceptional stakeholder management capability. You'll be taking gathering requirements from non-technical stakeholders and relaying these back to Software Developers in technical terms to ensure a viable solution.
• AGILE experience is a bonus as the Software Development team work to this method.
• Use of collaboration tools such as JIRA/ Trello/ Confluence is preferred.
If you're a Technical Business Analyst looking for a role with a publicly-listed, industry leading services provider in Manchester - get in touch today!