Senior IT Project Manager
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 it Greater Manchester Greater Manchester GB M3 3HF GBP 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Senior IT Project Managers; join a house-hold name in the Transport industry, a business that is leading the way with the future of Transport Architecture. Based in Manchester, this is a unique opportunity within a sizeable organisation that offers the security & stability to feed exciting change.
My client, a FTSE-listed transport organisation based in Manchester are looking for an IT Project Manager to join at a time of huge expansion. The successful candidate will play a pivotal part in delivering Business Change requirements as well as IT projects that include Web-Development and industry-specific, IT Infrastructure projects.
• A track-record, and exemplar delivery of complex, large-scale projects whilst working on multiple work-streams in both AGILE and Waterfall environments.
• You'll have held and had full oversight of budgets (£500,000 - £2mil upwards)
• Have fantastic stakeholder management skill, with the ability to fully- manage expectations, push back where required and the gravitas to influence Senior stakeholders as per the needs of the Programme/projects.
• Strong previous experience with supplier/vendor management. You'll ensure that these third-parties are delivering on Projects in-line with pre-agreed SLA's, whilst equally ensuring that internal capabilities are delivering as required.
• Working alongside stakeholders from across the business (Architecture, Product, IT, Finance) to ensure that requirements captured and scope for projects is clearly defined against commercial/strategic objectives.
Manage project budgets, define estimated costs and manage actual project spend against forecasts.
• Managing the Project Life-cycle, end to end - tasks definition, ensuring deadlines are kept to and projects are on track and in-line with designated budget.
• Liaise with key internal stakeholders and external suppliers to manage risks, issues and deviations from the project schedule.
If you're an experienced, Senior Project Manager, looking for an exciting new role with an industry leading transport firm in Manchester, get in touch today!