IT Business Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + flexible working,company bonus,healthcare
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-24 it Wigan GB WN1 2BN GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you am IT Business Analyst with a passion for sports? I'm working with an exciting LeisureTech firm based in Lancashire as they search for an IT Business Analyst to join their Software Development team at a time of huge client growth on a global basis. The role offers the opportunity to work on a flexible basis (flexi-time/remote-working), as well as the opportunity for international travel. This role would suit a Business Analyst with a knack for Process Mapping through BPMN and outstanding requirements documentation ability (non-functional to functional).
My client, an international market-leading LeisureTech firm based in Lancashire. Are seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst with a passion for sport and a keen interest in Big Data/Analytics. They're currently acquiring and on-boarding new clients from across the global at a rapid rate, and as a result as looking to expanding their IT Business Analysis capability. Sitting within the Software Development team, you'll work as a conduit between both the Client Liaison Managers and the IT team to ensure concise product implementation for clients.
- Strong experience working in a AGILE-SCRUM SDLC environment.
- Three years experience working as an IT Business Analyst in a Software Development setting.
- A passion for sport, with a keen interest in big-data and and how this can play a part in Sport.
- Previous experience working within a Software House, working with multiple clients (preferred).
- Gathering requirements through; workshops, interviews, one-to-ones, Skype/WebEx
- Process Mapping; as-is and to-be.
- Clearly communication of processes through flow-charts, UML diagrams.
- Experienced in using collaboration tools such as: Jira/Confluence/Trello
- Fantastic stakeholder management. Both internally and externally.
- A practical appreciation for API's, JSON and XML.
- Experience working with Business Intelligence software (SQL, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview etc)
If you an IT Business Analyst looking for a role within a truly exciting organisation in Lancashire, get in touch today!