Senior Business Analyst
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 it Manchester GB GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, an award-winning MSP based in Manchester are looking to add a well-versed Senior IT Business Analyst to their Software Development team. Established over two decades ago and with a rapidly growing client portfolio, they are disrupting the B2B market in offering an ever expanding array of managed services.
My client position themselves as as a market disruptor in the B2B managed services remit. They seek a Senior IT Business Analyst to take on this fantastic opportunity to step into a role that will see them lead/mentor a small team of Business Analysts. Aswell as a great salary package, they also offer a bonus of up to 10% of base salary as well as a variety of added benefits.
- Minimum 3 years experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Experience in an AGILE environment (Sprints, Daily Stand-ups, User Stories, Features)
- Experience of mentoring and managing a small team of Business Analysts
- Defining and writing criteria.
- Proven experience of Business Process Mapping
- Working closely with Developers, Testers, QA through the full SDLC.
- Experience of working on 'cradle to grave' (E2E) IT projects.
- Experience using collaboration tools such as: Jira/Confluence/Trello
If you're a Senior IT Business Analyst looking for a role in a rapidly expanding MSP in Manchester, get in touch today!