AGILE Business Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Location West YorkshireFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 it West Yorkshire West Yorkshire GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working for a forward thinking, truly Digital Media brand in West Yorkshire. My client is seeking a tenacious Digital AGILE Business Analyst, preferably from a Software Development environment, to join their newly established IT function. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career with a globally renowned institution, surrounded by a best in class make-up of IT specialists.
My client, a leading digital entertainment platform in West Yorkshire seek an AGILE Business Analyst for a leading digital entertainment platform in West Yorkshire. Working in a fully AGILE environment, you'll be working alongside other best-in-class IT professionals in the industry!
- Work on a brand new, global product that will define future generation of media platform for the business.
- You will define, accurately document and effectively communicate requirements for green-fields projects within a newly established IT remit that spans; management of rails, sports data, meta-data, voucher codes and multi-channel media platforms.
- You will champion Behaviour Driven Development as a methodology for development, and groom Gherkin based User Stories (Given, When, Then) through close collaboration with Development teams, UX, Architecture.
- Define Scope of requirements, document these appropriately and create user flows with BDD/Gherkin tickets.
- Play an advisory role in ensuring the Delivery team knows what needs to be built to satisfy commercial requirements, addressing this during sprints.
- Work cross-functionally with to deliver UI for application.
- Close monitoring of output post-release to better inform the approach later changes/priorities.
- Command of Gherkin (Given, When, Then) for user stories. (Desirable)
- Strong experience working in Digital Sector using AGILE methodology.
- Well versed in making UML/User flow diagrams
- BPMN (Process Mapping/design)
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
If you're a Digital Business Analyst and would like to join a global digital institution based in Leeds. Get in touch today!