AGILE Business Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + up to 20% Bonus, 33 days AL, 10% pensio
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 05 September 20192019-09-05 2019-11-04 financial-services Merseyside Merseyside GB GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a seasoned IT Business Analyst with a passion for AGILE? Would you be interested in a role with an industry leading FinTech organization based in Cheshire? How about working for a business that offers up to 20% bonus, as well as 33 days annual leave and up to 10% pension? If you're intrigued, read on...
My client are a progressive and rapidly expanding finance management business based in Cheshire. They are going through a period of growth and seek a IT Business Analyst to join the Product team (AGILE methodology), as they undertake a large AGILE transformation programme. This business are transitioning from Waterfall to AGILE, so they are defining their change processes around this.
- Minimum 3 years experience in an IT/Software environment as a BA/Product Owner.
- Proven Application Delivery experience (2+ years)
- Experience working in AGILE environments (Scrum, DSDM, SAFe)
- Experienced in creating Data flows using API, ETL.
- Comfortable with databases such as: SQL, TSQL, ORACLE, mySQL
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business that include; Developers, Testers, Product Owners/Managers, Senior Management team etc.
- Requirements gathering.
- Process mapping through 'as-is' and 'to-be' principles.
- Creating functional specifications.
- Interpret technical scenarios and relay these to non-technical stakeholders.
- Business Process Re-engineering experience.
- Experience using: Jira, Confluence, Trello.
If you are a Technical Business Analyst looking for a new role in Cheshire, get in touch today.