Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Lawrence Matthews
Date posted 30 August 20192019-09-02 2019-10-29 it Halifax West Yorkshire Dean Clough GB HX3 5AX GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Product Owner Halifax – United Kingdom Up to £50,000 (plus very attractive benefits)
Halifax – United Kingdom
Up to £50,000 (plus very attractive benefits)
If you are looking to advance your career and work in an agile team of enthusiastic, passionate and innovative individuals, this role will be perfect for you. This role in Halifax is with a company who are both investing you’re your future along with theirs. The rare output of innovation and investment is enabled by their mid-sized, agile approach to growth within a thriving market. They can shift towards market trends and new developments with ease, as opposed to engaging with bureaucratic approaches to change.
Currently moving towards a microservices structure, this company allows you to exercise your most desirable skills within their teams, allowing you to work as a product owner, putting your mark on the work you will be doing. The successful product owner in this company will enjoy a career of progression, both horizontally and vertically, the exposure available to you will allow you to become a well-rounded product owner, excelling in multiple areas of work.
As a company who are decorated with the "Investors in People" Golden Charter, this mid-sized, Halifax based insurance firm are keen to celebrate your achievements and assist you in moving forward to pursue a collaborative approach with the team and empower your work life.
The successful Product Owner will possess the following:
- Strong communications skills, both within the team and with the product manager
- The ability to create Epics that support the good understanding of business values whilst also supporting the work you are doing
- Experience in working with acceptance criteria with Scrum Masters and recognise cross-journey dependencies and
- Experience in leading backlog refinement to provide clarity throughout processes and roadmaps
- The ability to lead sprint planning meetings, collaborating the teams knowledge to gain a collective agreement on user stories that will be accepted into the sprint (sprint backlog and sprint plan)
- Experience in adding and maintaining user stories in Jira with relevant supporting documentation
To stand out as a product owner, it would be desirable to have (Not Necessities):
- Relevant Professional Certifications (Scrum.org PSPO, Scrum Alliance CSPO)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good Knowledge of professional methodologies and practices based on Scrum guidance
- Knowledge in working in a fast-paced decision-making environment
- Fast response to understanding new technology and new market leading trend recognition
If working in this company that values the flexibility of working and the increas3e of work-life balance through work from home schemes and flexible working hours, don’t miss the opportunity to apply. The role will progress your career and provide a secure setting, and nurturing culture that will allow you to grow as an individual.
Apply via this advert, or email your CV directly to arrange a call: