Senior Business Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-14 2019-10-08 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst
Senior BA - This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a leading global financial orgnanisation.
• Work with the product owner and the business to develop and detail the product backlog in the form of Epics, Features and Stories.
• Act as the communication channel between product owners, business owners and the Agile delivery team you work within.
• Contribute to the planning and execution of system and acceptance testing.
• Undertake JIT analysis and documentation to support the team’s sprint activities.
• Be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle across different business areas.
• Build and maintain a good working relationship with the business representatives, working across teams and multiple sites.
Knowledge, skills required:
• Collecting and interpreting data, analysing results to identify patterns and trends in structured and unstructured data sets.
• Ability to apply suitable analytical approaches to requirements discovery, documentation and solution delivery.
• Experience of gathering requests and technical specifications.
• Experience working in Agile delivery teams using Scrum or Kanban.
• Ability to review and advise on suitable changes to streamline processes.