Business Analyst- German Speaking
Consultant Vicky Williams
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-08-30 financial-services Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 350 450 450 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity has come up for a German speaking Business Analyst for a financial services client based in Manchester. This an interim role working on an exciting European project.
The ideal Business Analyst will be fluent in German and will have a strong background working within an agile environment. It would also be desirable to have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in German
- Experience in AGILE environments
- End-to-end business analysis
- Gathering requirements
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Exceptional cross-functional stakeholder management (HR, Marketing, Finance, Infrastructure team)
- Ability to produce work of a high quality to strict deadlines/SLA's.
- Business Process Mapping/Re-engineering
- Experience within financial services is desired but not essential
If you are interested in the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org