Salary £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 30 July 20192019-07-30 2019-09-28 it Chesterfield Derbyshire GB GBP 40000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A National Pensions Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experience Business Analyst to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. This is a permanent role based in Chesterfield
The Business Analyst will play a key role in communicating between internal departments and external parties, acting as a 'translator' where necessary to convey how information technology can support the organisation's needs. They will own the definition and ultimately user acceptance of project requirements.
- Candidates should have significant experience of Business Analysis within regulated environments.
- Formal Business Analysis qualification(s).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to resolve conflict effectively.
- Passion for delivery - tenacious and resilient.
- Desire to mentor, coach and develop more junior members of the team.
- Act as an ambassador for Business Analysis and Project Management best practice.
- Worked in pensions industry, ideally in a defined benefit scheme environment.
- Significant Experience as a Business Analysis experience.
- Ability to quickly understand new and complex topics.
- Strong Microsoft office skills (MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
- Strong team member with solid gravitas and an approachable positive attitude.
- Ability to effectively influence and engage across business teams including Team Managers.
DESIRABLE Experience Skills:
- ITIL Certification.
- Solid understanding of technology infrastructure.
- Pensions Accreditation.