Senior Business Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £58,000 per annum
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 30 July 20192019-07-30 2019-09-28 it Chesterfield Derbyshire GB GBP 50000 58000 58000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A National Pensions Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Senior Business Analyst to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. This is a Permanent role based in Chesterfield
The Senior Business Analyst will be a key player in developing and maintaining business capabilities in line with the corporate strategy. The role will play a key role in communicating between internal departments and external parties, acting as a 'translator' where necessary to convey how information technology can support the organisation's needs.
- Candidates should have significant experience, performing the role of a Senior Business Analysis within a technology-driven and regulated environments.
- Formal Business Analysis qualification(s).
- Ability to operate within a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to engage effectively with stakeholders across multiple functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to resolve conflict effectively.
- Desire to mentor, coach and develop more junior members of the team.
- Act as an ambassador for Business Analysis and Project Management best practice.
- Worked in pensions industry, ideally in a defined benefit scheme environment.
- Significant Senior Business Analysis experience.
- Solid technical aptitude.
- Strong Microsoft office skills (MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
- Ability to effectively influence and engage across business teams including Team Managers.
DESIRABLE Experience Skills:
- ITIL Certification.
- Solid understanding of technology infrastructure.
- Pensions Accreditation.