Technical Product Owner
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 15 July 20192019-07-15 2019-09-13 it Leeds Greater Manchester GB m2 1ew GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join a tech giant in Manchester as a Technical Product Owner and work on products which touch millions of users worldwide! This is a unique opportunity to join one of the UK's most exciting tech employers.
The Manchester based Technical Product Owner will be joining a progressive business which has become a dominant players in its industry. Highly innovative, technical, and creative, you will be working with some of the brightest tech and product minds in the industry, to deliver outstanding product with global reach.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Gathering requirements and producing user stories.
- Working closely with architects to produce technical requirements.
- Working with UX teams to define user journeys.
- Assisting with the delivery of API feeds.
- Define, monitor and react to KPIs and usership data for each new feature.
Clearly you will need strong experience as a Technical Product Owner within an agile environment. You'll also ideally have:
- Strong product discovery experience.
- The ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- UML experience
- Experience creating User Flow Diagrams.
If you're a Technical Product Owner interested in working with a fast-paced, innovative, growing and disruptive business where you can have significant impact, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7478.