Business Analyst (Case Management Systems)
Salary £350 - £400 per day
Location West YorkshireCONTRACTOR
Consultant Bianca Fenton-Williams
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-08-08 it West Yorkshire West Yorkshire GB GBP 350 400 400 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Currently recruiting for a Business Analyst (Case Management Systems) to join a Yorkshire based business on an initial 12 month basis.
As a Business Analyst (Case Management Systems) you'll be tasked with analysing the design of technical systems and business processes to reduce complexity, remove technical debt and enhance user satisfaction.
Key Skills and Experience
- You will be able to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders incl. management
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of business process modelling notation (BPMN).
- On-the-job experience with the design and implementation of legal CMS (Case Management Systems) workflow and automation;
- Analysis experience with legal workflow platforms (BT Tikit Partner 4 Windows would be advantageous)
- SQL data query and SQL development knowledge;
- Experience of SQL Data structure analysis and data transformation;
- And the ability to demonstrate capability in upgrading Legacy Systems;
- Requirements gathering from product owners and nominated subject matter experts up to senior management team level;
- Documentation of user stories, non-functional/functional requirements;
- Facilitating workshops in order to elicit current and future process requirements;
- Work closely with developers to design and document technical solutions;
- Assist with deployment and release notation;
- Build and maintain the IT systems architecture repository;
- Be a part of and participate in project meetings, daily stand-ups and business meetings;
- Ensuring product owners and SMEs are informed using clear and relevant communication methods and non-technical language;
- Work with the product owners through each sprint, especially during backlog refinement and before sprint planning
- Liaise with external 3rd party vendors for application architecture and design;
- Day to day work with a variety of stakeholders across the organisation on Development change, as well as internal and external SMEs.
If you're interested in hearing more about this Business Analyst (Case Management Systems) position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org