Senior Digital Business Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + bonus, pension, parking,
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 04 July 20192019-07-04 2019-09-02 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB M3 3HF GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a multi-billion pound market-leader, are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join a brand-new team in Manchester City Centre. This an exciting time for the business as they launch an innovative and highly desirable eCommerce product. This is a fantastic opportunity to work along-side a suite of best in class professionals within an iconic and multi-national brand.
My client has recently established a brand new product team in their centrally located, Manchester City Centre offices. They seek a well-versed Digital Business Analyst of whom has worked on new products on an end-to-end (E2E) basis through the product lifecycle. The successful candidate will work within in an AGILE squad (testers, developers, QA, UX) to deliver a brand new SaaS product that will be launched on a Global basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a well-experienced Digital Business Analyst who is looking to work in a business with the feel of a start-up, with the financial backing of a global multinational.
- Digital Business Analyst (5+ years experience)
- Experienced in an fast-paced, some-what chaotic, fully AGILE working environment
- Strong experience working with 3rd party delivery partners, as well as exceptional relationship building skills with key internal and global external stakeholders
- Experience working in an eCommerce/Product environment
- Full involvement in end-to-end product lifecycle (from inception to delivery)
- Facilitate workshops for all levels of seniority
- Document user stories & gap analysis; "as-is" and "to-be"
- Experience in using Jira/Confluence
- Creation of exceptionally produced deliverables that are accurately documented for multi-disciplinary teams to interpret/action.
If you're a Digital Business Analyst looking for an opportunity in a booming eCommerce business in Manchester City Centre, get in touch today!