Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location West YorkshireFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-25 it West Yorkshire West Yorkshire GB LS1 5AT GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I'm working with a Market Leader in Financial Management based in Leeds. My client has been recently acquired by a Global firm and therefore have a huge IT Transformation programme to tend to as they integrate with an array of new digital systems. This role is perfect for experienced IT Business Analysts who enjoy a challenging and dynamic environment.
Working for this Global Asset Management firm, this is a fantastic opportunity for a well-versed IT Business Analyst who has been involved in working with the finer detail of digital change, and worked closely with Developers/testers. As-well as assisting with the adoption of new IT systems across the business, the successful candidate will also be heavily involved with client-facing projects, as the organisation offers an array of software solutions and services to their clients.
- Strong experience working with IT Business Change (essential).
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the business users and
Enterprise IT groups.
- Previous experience working on IT Change as a result of Mergers/Acquisition (very desirable).
- Experienced in dealing with external customers, as there is also a heavy emphasis on client-facing projects.
- Influencing and building relationships with senior stakeholders, to elicit, elaborate and properly document their IT requirements.
- Turn requirements into IT Deliverable through creating User Stories with adequately defined acceptance criteria.
- ‘As is’ and ‘To be’ analysis.
- Maintaining RAID /Issue and risk logs.
- Facilitate workshops and provide user training as needed.
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops with multiple stakeholders.
If you're an IT Business Analyst looking for an exciting new challenge with a Financial Services business based in Leeds, get in touch today!