Digital Business Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + great additional benefits
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 it Manchester GB M17 1FZ GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working for an innovative organisation that has recently embarked on a huge digital transformation programme, my client seeks a well-versed Digital BA with extensive Data Migration experience and fantastic stakeholder management skills to join at a pivotal point in time. This role will offer autonomy, high-level responsibilities and the opportunity for the successful candidate to assist in shaping the business new digital strategy.
My Manchester- based client seeks a strong Digital Business Analyst with previous CRM & Data Integration experience to join at a time of huge digital change. This is a fantastic opportunity for a delivery-focused Digital BA to join a business who have invested heavily in their technology capability in rolling out a large-scale CRM platform in-line with company growth and continuous improvement to their digital customer experience offering. As well as a competitive salary package, they also offer great support in terms of learning and development and additional benefits.
- Strong (4+ Years) Digital Transformation Delivery experience experience (essential)
- Experience working with cloud-based digital applications. (essential)
- Previous involvement in CRM/ERP platform implementations (desirable)
- Exceptional understanding of data migration as the business migrates from legacy to target systems (Salesforce CRM)
- A strong understanding of how to improve Customer Experience through exceptional internal/external stakeholder interactions to ascertain best strategic and technical direction on change.
- Thorough use of process maps & comprehensive user journeys in order to translate these requirements into feasible solutions for delivery.
- Previous experience of putting together User Stories.
- Fantastic stakeholder management skill; you'll deal with board level execs as well as third parties in delivering business critical change. The ability to consult and push back where necessary is of paramount importance to the role.
- Take control of meetings/workshops to a variety of stakeholders in the business.
If you are an experienced Digital Business Analyst based in Manchester, get in touch today!