Business Analyst Technology Transformation
Salary £45,000 - £60,000 per annum + Excdellent Benefits
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 04 June 20192019-06-04 2019-08-03 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Business Analyst - Technology Transformation
This leading global asset management organisation are looking for a number of Business Analyst to be at the start of a fantastic journey they are on opening their New Tech Hub which provide tools and services to enable investment managers to deliver solutions.
They are undertaking a major transformation programme which includes significant change to technology platform and organisation structure:
- Transforming our application estate into a service-based architecture, based on a modern Microsoft Tech Stack, hosted in Azure. We use continuous delivery pipelines to build, test and deploy our applications and infrastructure securely, reliably and repeatedly.
To succeed in this role, you must be able to: face off to business teams, apply an organised, proactive approach to your work, ensure you add value to the team and constantly develop your business knowledge and awareness
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Work with the product owner and the business to develop and detail the product backlog in the form of Epics, Features and Stories.
- Help the business owners and teams to prioritise work.
- Act as the communication channel between product owners, business owners and the Agile delivery team you work within.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of system and acceptance testing.
- Undertake JIT analysis and documentation to support the team’s sprint activities.
- Be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle across different business areas within Insight.
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with the business representatives, working across teams and multiple sites.
Skill in collecting and interpreting data, analysing results to identify patterns and trends in structured and unstructured data sets.
- Ability to apply suitable analytical approaches to requirements discovery, documentation and solution delivery.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management
- Demonstrable experience of gathering requests and technical specifications.
- Experience working in Agile delivery teams using Scrum or Kanban.
- Ability to review and advise on suitable changes to streamline processes.
- A thirst for knowledge and curiosity to help solve complex problems with a keen eye for detail.