IT Business Analyst (Field Ops)
Salary £300 - £375 per day +
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-07-03 it Wigan Greater Manchester GB GBP 300 375 375 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Contract IT Business Analyst – Field Operations Location: Central Wigan (Onsite parking available) Please note: 5 days per week onsite (no remote working available) Duration: 6-12mths project Interviews: w/c 17/06 for a late June early July start. As the IT Business Analyst (Field Ops) , you will take ownership of the implementation of the Field Operations & Operations Process, and get involved with setting overall goals developing the plans to achieve them.
To be the successful IT Business Analyst (Field Ops) you need to be able to demonstrate;
- Strong commercial experience as a Business Analyst working within multiple business areas
- Field Operations experience
- Work/Job planning experience
- CRM/ERP experience
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Ability to embrace change, and forward plan within a changing organisation.
- A team player, with good collaboration and influencing skills, with experience working within a complex organisation.
- Experience and understanding of business improvement disciplines e.g. LEAN, six-sigma
- Extensive experience with good ability working the full lifecycle;
- Requirements gathering,
- End2End process mapping,
- Senior stakeholder engagement
If interested in this contract IT Business Analyst (Field Ops) role please apply with a an update copy of your CV outlining suitability to this vacancy or call Alex on 0161-214-7400