Lead Product Owner
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-29 it Halifax West Yorkshire GB hx3 5ax GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Product Owners; join a true innovator, a business with the capacity to shape the way an indutry works in the future. Based in Halifax, this is a unique opportunity big enough to offer security and the budget for exciting change, whilst small enough to make that change at pace.
As Lead Product Owner you will work closely with the scrum teams, whilst providing a commercial steer, helping the delivery team see the bigger picture in terms of both market and customer; you will have significant influence on a rapidly changing business, offering the opportunity to get involved in genuinely exciting change, and a truly agile environment.
Key responsibilities of the Lead Product Owner will be:
- Work with the Head of Delivery to lead the planning of product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new capabilities
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders across all levels.
- Manage the product back-log to deliver maximum benefit from development work.
- Identify, and develop strategies to exploit new opportunities.
- Actively manage the scope of work allocated to the team by establishing the priority of the user stories.
If you are a Lead Product Owner, looking for a unique opportunity in Halifax, within a progressive and rewarding business, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or email@example.com