IT Business Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Private Health, Childcare, Free Parking
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 it Crewe GB CW2 8UY GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Working for a professional services firm based in Cheshire, my client seeks an IT Business Analyst who is well versed with Software Delivery as they undertake a large, greenfield transformation of their claims management system across the whole IT estate. This role offers the chance to lead on a huge scale project, working closely with the Managing Director and wider Board.
This Professional Services institution in Cheshire seeks a strong IT Business Analyst with exceptional Stakeholder Management skills to take the lead on a huge green-fields transformation project. Benefits include: Private Healthcare, Tax Free Healthcare, Free on-site parking, 33 days' holiday etc.
- Strong experience of large scale software delivery
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills; implementing this new claims management system, you'll liaise closely with the board of Directors and directly with the MD
- Experience of running backlog meetings
- Well versed with the AGILE Methodology; Scrums/Sprints, User Stories, Jira/Confluence
- Challenge SME's and IT teams to ensure that designs adequately match user requirements/root cause analysis
- Working with Lean/Six-Sigma for process administration is preferred
- Experience of end-to-end SDLC projects (this is a huge project that will cater to a large user base)
If you're an experienced IT Business Analyst with experience of delivering large scale Software Delivery and you're based in Cheshire, get in touch today.