Technical Product Owner
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 it Leeds West Yorkshire GB ls1 1ns GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Join a true industry disrupting business as a Technical Product Owner and work on products which touch millions of users worldwide! Based in Leeds this is a unique opportunity to join one of The North's most exciting tech employers.
The Leeds based Technical Product Owner will be joining a progressive business which, whilst still relatively young, has become one of the dominate players in its industry. Highly innovative, technical, and creative, you will be working with some of the brightest tech and product minds in the industry, to deliver outstanding product with global reach.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Gathering requirements and producing user stories with acceptance criteria using BDD and Gherkin.
- Working closely with architects to produce technical requirements.
- Working with UX teams to define user journeys.
- Assisting with the delivery of API feeds.
- Define, monitor and react to KPIs and usership data for each new feature.
Clearly you will need strong experience as a Technical Product Owner or Business Analyst within an agile environment. You'll also ideally have:
- Experience with BDD and Gherkin, producing user stories.
- The ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- UML experience
- Experience creating User Flow Diagrams.
If you're a Technical Product Owner interested in working with a fast-paced, innovative, growing and disruptive business where you can have significant impact, please get in touch on email@example.com or 0161 240 7478.