Dynamics365 ERP Analyst
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 02 May 20192019-05-02 2019-07-01 it UK Robert Walters
I'm recruiting for a truly global, bio-engineering organisation in Cheshire as they look to undertake a large ERP migration. Due to this, and continued growth within the business, they are searching for a Dynamics365 ERP Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working for a market-leading, global company based in Cheshire. This bio-engineering firm seek an experienced Dynamics365 ERP Analyst to join at a time of large growth as they expand on an intercontinental basis. You will lead analysis of the Global ERP Migration, working closely with the IT team (Developers/Architects/Testers)
- Strong track record of ERP Migrations (preferably Microsoft stack)
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365
- Previous track record of delivering software to internal clients
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Gather non-functional requirements and translate into functional requirements for the IT department
- SQL literate (desirable)
If you're a Dynamics365 ERP Analyst looking for a role within a global, market-leading bio-engineering company in Cheshire - get in touch today!