AGILE Systems Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 it Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 4DY GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Working for a global financial services institution based in Leeds, my client seeks an AGILE Systems Analyst to join the IT Department. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that manages over £500 bil in funds globally, in a department that is rapidly expanding and thus offers a fantastic platform for progression.
This well-renowned Financial Services institution seeks an AGILE Systems Analyst to join their BA department. The role will primarily focus on Group IT services, with emphasis on Internet Portals as well as on-going regulatory/compliance projects. This role would suit professionals that come from an IT/Software background.
- Working closely with IT (Developers, Architects, Testers) to services projects directly related to Group IT services.
- Endore the AGILE methodology; you will elicit requirements and turn these into User Stories and Tech. deliverables with clear and concise acceptance criteria.
- Creating workflows.
- Creating Business Process Models.
- Translate requirements from users into deliverables/user stories.
- Assist with leadership relating to Business Systems Analysis and delivery.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skill, previous experience dealing with SMT up to board level.
- Manage and prioritise team backlog in conjunction with Software Delivery team.
- Strong AGILE Experience
- Strong IT Background ; delivering software
- Previous experience in Financial Services (Desirable)
If you are an experienced AGILE Systems Analyst looking for an exciting new opportunity with a well-renowned financial services firm in Leeds, get in touch today!