Salary £42,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 18 April 20192019-04-18 2019-06-17 it UK Robert Walters
Due to ongoing growth, this market leading & prestigious financial services company in Liverpool seek a strong, traditional Business Analyst preferably from a Financial Services background. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is undergoing huge change both in IT and on-going Regulatory/Compliance projects.
Due to on-going growth within a newly established Business Analysis department, I have a fantastic opportunity for a strong, financial services Business Analyst who is well-versed in Regulatory/Compliance to join a market leading financial services business based in Liverpool.
- Requirements Gathering; defining and capturing high-spec business requirements.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills (inc. 3rd parties). With the ability to challenge where required both IT and the wider business.
- Working in collaboration with business and product owners to ensure requirements are delivered upon by defining clear project scope and objectives against business outcomes.
- Assisting with process design in collaboration with both internal and third parties through clear comprehension of change requirements against business values.
- Validation and Review of commercial impacts that come from change requirements such as validating that third party output is aligned to agreed commercial requirements, gap analysis.
- Strong emphasis on regulatory/compliance projects.
Experience working in Financial Services.Comfortable working on Regulatory/Compliance projects. Located on Merseyside.Data ModellingBPMNBCS/ISEB