AGILE Business Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location West YorkshireFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-06-11 it West Yorkshire West Yorkshire GB LS1 5HD GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
My client are looking for a Digital Business Analyst to join an exciting new venture with a global, Digital, Institution based in Leeds. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a brand new business function that comprises some of the most talented and experienced IT specialists in the Digital industry. Being a new function, these are green-fields projects that allow for blue-sky ideas/implementation. Exceptional opportunity for career progression within a world-wide brand.
Working for a forward thinking, truly Digital Media brand in West Yorkshire. My client is seeking a tenacious Digital AGILE Business Analyst who is accustomed to working in a BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) environment to join their newly established IT function. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career with a global renowned institution, surrounded by a Best in class make-up of IT specialists.
- Work on a brand new, global product that will define future generation of media platform for the business.
- You will define, accurately document and effectively communicate requirements for green-fields projects within a newly established IT remit that spans; management of rails, sports data, meta-data, voucher codes and multi-channel media platforms.
- You will champion Behaviour Driven Development as a methodology for development, and groom Gherkin based User Stories (Given, When, Then) through close collaboration with Development teams, UX, Architecture.
- Define Scope of requirements, document these appropriately and create user flows with BDD/Gherkin tickets.
- Play an advisory role in ensuring the Delivery team knows what needs to be built to satisfy commercial requirements, addressing this during sprints.
- Work cross-functionally with to deliver UI for application.
- Close monitoring of output post-release to better inform the approach later changes/priorities.
Excellent command of Gherkin (Given, When, Then) for user stories.Strong experience working in Digital Sector using AGILE methodology.Well versed in makingUML/User flow diagramsBPMN (Process Mapping/design)Exceptional stakeholder management skills
If you're a Digital Business Analyst and would like to join a global digital institution based in Leeds. Get in touch today.