Senior Business Analyst
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB M1 3BE GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Working for a dynamic and exciting eCommerce organization based in the heart of Manchester, this is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join during a large transformation project. This role offers exceptional scope for progression within a forward-thinking business that constantly diversifies its offering.
My client seeks a Senior Business Analyst to join their IT/Change team as this dynamic and rapidly growing organization is in-flight with a large digital transformation programme as they move from legacy to target cloud software solutions. Working with stakeholders across the business, you'll have the gravitas and personality to understand their challenges and ellict requirements that make for shaping the right solution designs for commercial needs.
- Facilitate running workshops and training for users on newly implemented systems.
- GAP Analysis (As-is/to-be).
- User Stories/ Epics/ Feature writing.
- Identify potential business impacts by closely monitoring market trends and wider tech movements
- Identifying the appropriate analysis techniques to employ and then working with; SME's, offshore partners, developers, testers and architects to best deliver execution.
- Come up with a future proof plan and sharing your passion for the Digital and Tech space through production of high-calibre forward-thinking solution designs and fantastic documentation that you'll enthusiastically present to Senior Business Stakeholders and Users to encoruage strategic improvements/change.
- Assist with ensuring compliance with ISO27001 and required security standards.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills; gravitas and the ability to challenge senior stakeholders.
- Experienced working in synergy with offshore partners to deliver data-driven enterprise architecture to support commercial aims.
- Strong AGILE methodology experience.
- Previous experience working in an eCommerce/Digital business.
If you're a Senior Business Analyst looking for an exciting, truly digital business in Manchester. Get in touch today!