Senior business Analyst - AML
Salary £52,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 it Glasgow Glasgow GB GBP 52000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
AML Senior Business Analyst Position has become available within this Global Financial Organisation. You will be working with Business Stake Holders to document the Business Requirements. Lead the BA work in Data Transformation for Mantas Implementation for AML Banking. Perform Business Analysis and coordinate any Business Surveillance Enhancements and Optimisation. Work with the Business Stake holders on the Rules and Case Management requirements and Implementation and assist in responding to internal and External Audit Queries.
- Gather information, perform analysis and define technology requirements, business rules and ensure the technology meets the business objectives.
- Work on Data Acquisition from upstream systems performing below
a. Data Analysis
b. Gap Analysis
c. Prepare Data spec
d. Do feed testing
e. Coordinate Dev, QA, UAT and Prod files delivery.
- Research and design data enrichment & transformation processes.
- Work on Complex data mapping issues
- Write BRD, FRD and mapping documents for ETL.
- Prepare Requirement document for Data Architects to create data objects in databases.
- Perform Testing (QA and Functional)
- Perform analysis and implementation of models migration and Optimization.
- Act as a project Manager for managing the projects assigned including discussion with business to understand their expectation, discussion with multiple stake holders and create project timelines, walkthrough of FRD to developers, coordination of QA, UAT cycles, coordination of production release and notifications
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- College degree in Computer Science or related subject.
- Hands on experience as Business Analyst in Anti Money Laundering solutions
- Experience working on AML Products (Mantas, Actimize or similar.)
- Experience in MS Office skills (esp. Visio, Excel, Word) and presentation skills (PowerPoint).
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications.
- Ability to work on Complex data mapping issues.
- Skills for preparation of BRD, FRD and mapping documents for ETL.
- Preparation of Requirement document for Data Architects to create data objects in databases
- Ensures projects being managed are compliant with relevant governance methodologies (e.g. Navigator)
- Proficiency in the usage of the underpinning frameworks and tools for business analysis & documentation (e.g. JIRA)
- Familiarity with the concept of a Backlog and working within a scrum (or other agile) team. Experience of working with product requirements, features, and user stories required (preferred)
- ACAMS Certification is a plus for this role.