Buisness Analyst (ORACLE)
Location Greater ManchesterCONTRACTOR
Consultant Shereen Norris
Date posted 25 March 20192019-03-25 2019-04-24 it Greater Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 350 450 450 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Our Leading client based Greater Manchester are looking for an experienced Business Analyst (Contract).
The IT Business Change Team have a requirement for a Business Analyst that has experience working within successful Business Transformation programmes (Ideally within Finance - ORACLE).
Key Responsibilities for the role:
- Identifying and documenting current finance Systems business processes
- Design and make recommendations according to current business process
- Requirements gathering using interviews, workshops, analysis, task and work flow analysis
- Decomposing high-level information
- proactively collaborating with external and internal stakeholders
- Analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following: Functional requirements, Business Requirements Docs, User Case, Screen and interface designs
- You must have proven working within successful Finance Business Transformation programmes ideally, ORACLE
- Knowledge of key finance best practice processes
- Experience mapping business processes in Visio or similar tool
- Strong analytic and product management skills required
If you are interested in this Business Analyst ( skillset for this role please apply with your CV.