Business Analyst (Business Intelligence)
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 it Manchester GB OL1 1BE GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Working for this well-respected Housing brand, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a well-established Business Intelligence team within a socially responsible organisation in Manchester. This role offers flexible-working on a 37-hour week basis, as well as 29 day's holiday allowance and a company sponsored health care plan.
Working for a fantastic housing brand in Manchester, my client seeks a Business Analyst to assist in leading best-practice within the brand. Sitting within the Business Intelligence team, this is a fantastic opportunity for a BA to match experience with autonomy as they assist with strategic business growth.
- Minimum 2 years Business Analyst experience. (Essential)
- Preferably a Business Analyst who has been involved in the embryonic stages of setting up formal change functions
- Writing up Functional Specifications for technical teams
- Working closely with the BI/Change Manager from a Business Change perspective as the business looks to in-still a best practice approach to transformation
- Working cross-functionally, dealing with stakeholders across: IT/Finance/Marketing/HR/Operations
- Facilitate workshops in order to best elicit requirements from stakeholders
- Requirements gathering; mapping "as-is" and "to-be"
- Make effective use of data gathered to support analysis of findings, quantifying benefits and evaluating commercial priority for the business
- Produce clear, and well articulated, written documentation to report on findings and recommendations
- Business Process Re-engineering
If you're a Business Analyst looking for a role with as socially responsible Housing Organisation in Manchester, get in touch today!