Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 it Merseyside Merseyside GB GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
I'm currently working with a well renowned professional services business based in Cheshire. They are a market-leader in the book-keeping/accounting space, and are seeking a resilient and versatile Business Analyst to join the team. This role offers fantastic progression opportunities in a supportive environment where the successful candidate will play a key part in growing out the Business Change function.
Working for one of the Cheshire's best renowned financial services businesses. My client seeks a dynamic Business Analyst to join the company at a time of increased growth within the Change team. This position would suit a Business Analyst that is autonomous and forward-thinking, and wishes to take ownership in a role that will ultimately see them assist in instilling a Best-practice approach to Business Change/Transformation.
- Min. 3 years experience as a Business Change BA.
- Great knowledge of IT and how this can be strategically beneficial for the business.
- End-to-end Business Analysis; requirements gathering, as-is and to-be, validation creation of functional specifications.
- General knowledge of the Software Development Life-cycle (SDLC)
- A resilient nature; this role will involve helping to instil Best-practice views toward Business Change. The successful candidate will need to show tact in educating stakeholders on this.
- Ability to work under full-autonomy.
- Sound knowledge of Data Modelling, formal analysis and creating relationship diagrams.
- Business Process re-engineering; process mapping.
- Strong documentation technique.
- Good experience around User Experience/Design.
If you are a Business Change Business Analyst looking for a fantastic opportunity in financial services in Cheshire. Get in touch today.