CRM Business Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 19 February 2019 2019-02-192019-04-20 it York North Yorkshire GB YO26 7NH GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Working with a rapidly expanding Marketing business based in North Yorkshire, my client seeks a CRM Business Analyst with experience working in eCommerce/Digital Marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on consistent and challenging projects with a business that is a leader in their field.
Due to a sustained period of growth, my client seeks a CRM Business Analyst. This business focuses on providing innovative and strategic marketing services to eCommerce businesses across the country, enabling them to experience a more streamlined and closer relationship with their own customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to assist in growing out the Business Analysis function of an organisation that partners with some of the largest Retail businesses in the UK.
The main responsibilities for the role will be working with both clients and internal stakeholders to ascertain and implement the best strategy for strategically integrating clients' Systems & CRM/Databases, in turn creating a more fluid relationship with customers.
- Experience working with CRM (Customer Relation Management) packages is essential.
- Previous experience working in an eCommerce/Marketing environment is highly desirable.
- Experience working in an AGILE environment.
- Gathering requirements.
- Tranlating non-functional requirements into functional specifications for Developers.
- Process planning using 'As-is' and 'To-be' principles.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication with key stakeholders.
- Manage the User Acceptance Testing process
- Strong documentation skills.
- Providing regular and informative status updates/reports of projects to the Senior Stakeholders.
- Consult with BI Analysts and Client Relationship Managers on technically and strategically addressing requirements.
If you are a CRM Business Analyst and would relish the opportunity to work for a fantastic Digital Marketing business in North Yorkshire, get in touch today!