Business Analyst (Process Design)
Salary £38,000 - £45,000 per annum + Bonus
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 it Manchester GB M17 1BR GBP 38000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Working within the Telecommunications industry in Manchester, my client seeks a well-versed Process Design Business Analyst. This is working in an ambitious and progressive organisation as they go through a huge growth period. This role will offer quick development opportunities for the right candidate.
Working with this dynamic organisation as it goes through a sustained period of growth, my client seeks a Business Analyst with strong experience around Process Design/Mapping. This is a business that has been voted as one of the Sunday Times' Best Companies to Work for in 2017, and seeks an ambitious & driven BA with strong interpersonal skills to assist in improving Business Processes.
- Must come from a Process Engineering Business Analysis Background.
- Past Business Analysis experience directly relating to User Experience of products/services.
- Requirements Gathering, creating functional specifications and exceptional documentation is key.
- Liaising with stakeholders across the wider business. With a clear focus on Business Process Alignment and Design.
- Increasing organizational efficiencies across 'Operations' area in order to limit the cost per customer.
- Strategically minded, being a focal point in re-engineering business processes.
- Identify growth opportunities in relation to increasing market-share & revenue growth with a focus on doing so through improving customer experience.
If you are a Business Process-focused Business Analyst with proven experience in Process Design/Re-Engineering and you're looking for a role in Manchester. Get in contact today.