IT Business Analyst
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This postion is working for a commercial rental business with a National presence. They have huge growth plans for the immediate future, and thus need a Technical Business Analyst who understands software requirements to drive this. The role will suit someone looking for quick career progression and autonomy in their role.
A fantastic opportuinity for an Technical Business Analyst to join the team as they look to grow out their technical capabilities in a fast moving environment. This role will offer fantastic professional development opportunities within this respected national organisation.
- Ability to undertake end-to-end Business Analysis duties;
- Gather Requirements, User Stories, flow diagrams, writing detailed functional specifications
- Communicate between technical and non technical stakeholders on software specific activity
- Experience working with full SDLC and Development teams
- Experience in AGILE environments
- Technical appreciation for: SQL, C#/.NET technical stacks
- Desirable: Actian Ingres, OpenROAD, DataConnect, Essbase, OBI
- Knowledge of SaaS platforms advantageous