Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-03-08 it Leeds West Yorkshire GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Product Owners; join a true innovator, a business with the capacity to shape the way an indutry works in the future. Based in Leeds, this is a unique opportunity to join a true industry disruptor.
As Product Owner you will work closely with the scrum teams, whilst providing a commercial steer, helping the delivery team see the bigger picture in terms of both market and customer; you will have significant influence on a rapidly growing business, offering the opportunity to get involved in genuinely exciting change, and a truly agile environment.
Key responsibilities of the Product Owner will be:
- Work with the Head of Delivery to lead the planning of product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new capabilities
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders across all levels.
- Manage the product back-log to deliver maximum benefit from development work.
- Identify, and develop strategies to exploit new opportunities.
- Actively manage the scope of work allocated to the team by establishing the priority of the user stories.
If you are a Product Owner, looking for a unique opportunity in Leeds, within a progressive and rewarding business, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or email@example.com