Salary £20,000 - £30,000 per annum + negotiable
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 02 January 2019 2019-01-022019-03-03 it Manchester GB GBP 20000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Working for a managed service business that is seeing rapidly expanding in Manchester, my client seeks a Business Analyst who will be work closely alongside the Development team, within the PMO function. Aswell as a competitive salaryand benefits package, a key offering with this business is the change for rapid career development, as this business is currently experiencing a large growth period.
- Gathering requirments, dealing with stakeholders across IT/Operations as well as working closely with the PMO.
- Working alongside the development team to implement new IT systems.
- Design and lead workshops
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders up to VIP level
- Work as an SME for the agreed remit
- Oversight of UAT and quality checking
- Where necessary, manage projecs from end-to-end when delegated to you
- Meticulous organisation with recording requirements
- 2-3 years of Business Analyst experience,
- AGILE Experience preferred
- Experience with being involved in Greenfield projects is a bonus.
- BCS Qual. preferred
- Previous Managed Services experience preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal & negotiating skills
For further information on this exciting Business Analyst role in Manchester, please get in touch!