Junior Business Analyt
Salary £32,000 - £35,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Consultant Brett Mears
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Looking for a Junior BA for an ever expanding Global organisation based in London, £32-£35K + Bonus + Benefits
Junior Business Analyst
£32,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Business Analyst with great career progression with a large enterprise level business. If you have a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organisation and have an affinity with and an interest in education, then this would be a great career opportunity for you.
As a member of the central support Marketing, Admissions and Communications team in their new London headquarters location, they are looking for someone to support the development and implementation of a CRM system (Salesforce) across their growing business.
Perform as a key member in project team to install CRM throughout all NAE locations.
Support the re-engineering of all processes involved in managing enquiries, enrolment, re-enrolment, marketing and communications to ensure that the system provides the optimum results and user experience.
Support CRM Project Manager to ensure that systems implementation is documented and that the data definitions used are common throughout the system.
Draft the user requirements to reflect central / regional reporting and data management needs as well as ensuring that the school user experience is efficient, effective and as automated as is possible.
- Experience in CRM projects in relevant industries.
- Extensive knowledge of the development of current software e.g. apps / mobile / web-based systems as well as traditional IT mainframe systems.
- Proven track record of having worked on systems integration projects.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Excellent analytical skills – with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success.
- Results orientated with the ability to consistently map efforts against identified KPIs and ROI.
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks.
- Pragmatic; able to find appropriate systems solutions in an environment with a large number of inherited legacy systems.