IT Business Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An industry leading solutions provider, currently has an exiting opportunity for an experienced IT Business Analyst to join their established but rapidly growing Technology Practice.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- The identification and documentation of business and system requirements.
- Documenting "as is" and "to be" business processes.
- Converting business requirements into technical requirements.
- Assisting with technical and process design.
- Working with internal software developers to provide solutions.
- Helping ensure appropriate test conditions are well defined and documented based upon requirements.
- Analysis and interpretation of data to evaluate progress and project success.
- Working as part of an IT Project Delivery Team to deliver on time solutions.
- Defining the difference between the current state and the proposed state through gap analysis.
- Work with other members of the IT Team to enhance and develop the project process.
- Demonstrable IT business analysis experience including knowledge of business analysis tools, methodologies and best practice.
- Requirements analysis and specification skills with an ability to understand associated system and cost impacts.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements using specialist tools where required.
- Competent planning skills coupled with a high capacity to learn and the ability to think laterally and strategically.
- Knowledge of business process modelling using BPMN techniques.
- Use Case identification and writing.
- Knowledge and experience of using agile development processes and techniques.
- Development of functional requirements through the use of facilitated workshops with business SMEs.
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**