Business Analysis Manager
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-292019-01-28 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Working for one of the nation's 'Great Places to Work' a leading retail group in Cheshire, I'm looking for an experienced Business Analyst Manager (BA Manager) of whom has lead teams of Business Analysts in a strategic manner regarding processes and understanding what deliverables are required. This is an exciting time and large projects will commence in January.
- Define and shape the Business Analysis suite by developing the End-to-End delivery lifecycle and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Develop and manage the current team of BA's, driving clear direction for growth paths and further development of BA suite.
- Take control of continuous improvement practices
- Reporting on team delivery
- Look after pipeline of work that enters the BA space
- Estimation and planning of team's progress to align with company programme delivery schemes
- Vendor Management; liaising with third party suppliers to set clear expectations on requirements
- Work in conjunction with Business Managers across the board, aswell as board level/Directors to drive business strategic goals.
- Minimum 5 years Senior Business Analyst Experience
- Proven track record in delivering a variety of complex projects
- Experience consulting with Stakeholders at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to consult and persuade at all levels
- Track record with People & Process Management