Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Product Owners; join a star of the exciting Manchester start-up scene, a FinTech with exceptional ambition and opportunities. Somewhere you can have significant impact on not just a business, but an industry, developing your career and reputation, and do legitimately rewarding work.
You will be working for a truly entrepreneurial and innovative business, with ambitions to change the finance industry and be at the forefront of tech and data innovation. As Product Owner you will have a commercial steer, helping the delivery team see the bigger picture in terms of both market and customer; you will influence a business which aims to influence an industry.
Key responsibilities of the Product Owner will :
- Oversee the planning, design and development of product strategy.
- Work with the Head of Delivery to lead the planning of product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new capabilities
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders across all levels.
- Manage the product back-log to deliver maximum benefit from development work.
- Identify, and develop strategies to exploit new opportunities.
- Actively manage the scope of work allocated to the team by establishing the priority of the user stories.
If you are a Product Owner, looking for a unique opportunity in Manchester, within a progressive and rewarding business, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org