Lead Digital BA
Salary £50,000 - £70,000 per annum + Bonus + BenefitsFULL_TIME
Consultant Brett Mears
Date posted 08 November 2018 2018-11-082019-01-07 it UK
Looking for a Lead Digital BA for a Enterprise Level Financial Services organisation based in London, £55-£70K + Bonus + Benefits
Lead Digital Business Analyst
£55,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Robert Walters is partnering with a Global Financial Services Organisation based in London, they have an exciting new opportunity for a Lead Digital Business Analyst great career progression with a large enterprise level business.
Their Digital Innovation and Transformation team is growing day by day and we're now on the hunt for a Manager in Digital Transformation.
You will be responsible for managing the scope, requirements analysis and business solution design for our mobile apps, leading the planning, eliciting, analysing, communicating and validating requirements. These could be for changes to structures, business operations and processes, product and service offerings, policies and information systems.
- Own business engagement to understand underlying business needs, translating these into project scope, objectives and business goals
- Design and facilitate workshops to analyse, define and prioritise user stories, customer journey, challenging thinking and agreeing outcomes to ensure robust requirements development and approval
- Manage feature backlogs from concept through to delivery
- Understand and articulate the effect(s) of proposed solutions, creating accurate and detailed ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ business models incorporating process and benefit analysis, people and customer impact assessment, as well as undertaking complex process mapping
- Provide a link between development team(s), customers and other potential third party stakeholders
- Support the delivery of new products and features, including customer testing and quality assurance
Skills and experience:
- A strong understanding of design, UX/UI and digital overall
- A track record of working within Agile development environments, and experienced in delivery into digital projects
- Customer Journey, user story experience, solving customer problems
- Be a good team player, skilled in managing a range of Technology and Business stakeholders, with the ability to negotiate and influence at a senior level
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within eCommerce and/or retail desirable
- Experience of line managing/coaching